From raw material procurement to delivery
Our supply chain management (SCM) team supports and advises our customers through every step, from order acceptance to delivery.
We help you to select and procure the correct or approval-compliant active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and packaging materials.
Collaborating with qualified, audited and approved manufacturers and suppliers is our top priority. Moreover, we accompany the entire production process.
We are happy to share our marketing knowledge to enable your products to arrive at the right place at the right time.
Take advantage of our knowledge and ability!
What we offer:
- An automated, adjustable high-rack warehouse
- A GMP-certified warehouse
- An authorised, i.e. registered consignor
- Domestic & international shipping, including customs clearance
- Collaboration with GDP-certified forwarding agents
- GMP-compliant storage from +2 °C to +8 °C or from +15 °C to +25 °C
- An LVS-managed storage system (FIFO principle, expiry date, batch management)
- Controlled hygiene standards
- Security and access controls
- Incoming goods inspections in accordance with EU GMP guidelines
- Long-standing procurement expertise
- Optimal provision with all the necessary goods
- Procurement based on price, innovation and quality related aspects
- Compliance with all statutory requirements, e.g. EU GMP guidelines, Germany’s Medicinal Products Act (AMG), etc.
- Support when searching for alternatives for APIs, excipients or packaging materials
- Provision of the necessary documentation
- Supplier management
- Collaboration with audited and approved suppliers
- Collaboration with audited and approved manufacturers